Ordinary membership shall be open to any person with a recognized prosthodontic degree, or its equivalent, who is registered or entitled to be registered in Division One of the Register of the Singapore Dental Board provided he resides in Singapore.Download Application Form
Associate membership shall be open to any person of accredited foreign national prosthodontic associations whose association extends reciprocal membership and privileges to members of this Society.
Persons who are not prosthodontists but who have an interest in and/or have contributed significantly, clinically or scientifically, to the field of prosthodontics. They may be eligible for ordinary membership after they have presented a lecture to the Society or having satisfied requirements set by the Committee as they may from time to time determine.Download Application Form
Ordinary members of the Society who have been members of the Society for at least twenty continuous years and having attained the age of fifty-five years.
A member of the Society of good standing who has rendered distinguished service to the profession and has retired from active participation in the profession for reasons of ill health or otherwise.
Honorary membership may be conferred on persons of the prosthodontic profession or related sciences of scientific eminence and/or persons who have rendered distinguished service to the Society.
- The entrance fee shall be $100 for all Ordinary and Associate members other than members of accredited foreign national prosthodontic associations whose association extends reciprocal membership and privileges to members of this Society.
- The annual subscription shall be $50 for all Ordinary, Associate members and $25 for student members other than members of accredited foreign national prosthodontic associations whose association extends reciprocal membership and privileges to members of this Society.
- Honorary and Life members shall not be required to pay any subscription.
- Members who have left Singapore for a period of not less than one year but who continue to take an interest in the affairs of the Society may apply to the Honorary Secretary in writing, to be placed on the absent members list and shall not be liable for subscriptions.
- Subscriptions shall be payable on the 1st January and all members elected after the first July shall pay only one-half the current year’s subscription.
- Any special subscription for particular purposes may only be raised from members with the consent of the general meeting of the members.